Jumat, 19 Juni 2015

My Daily Activity During Ramadhan



I usually get up at 5 am every morning to take a solat subuh. But on this Ramadhan I must get up at 3:30 am every morning to meal eaten before daybreak during the fasting or as known as sahur. After get up I usually drinking some water and eat some food whose my mother was cooked. After sahur I take a bath for a minute and not forget to take a wudhu for solat subuh. While waiting adzan I usually watching tv with my mom, when adzan I straight take a solat, after finish it I not forget to pray also. Its 5 am, I must go to bed to sleep because several clock again I must go to campus for study. 

I wake up at 6:40 am, before go to campus I must clean my face and rinse my mouth. I use my clothes then say goodbye to my mom and drive my motorcycle. I arrived to campus at 7:30 am in the morning with my friend Peni. After be parked my motorcyle we walk to our class and start our study with any lecturers.

After I have finished my study, I go home with Peni. In house I take a bath and also prepared the food for our “buka puasa” with my mom. Its 6 pm, adzan already heard, we drink some water and not forget to pray before. After it we take a solat magrib individual in our room. And continue to eat some food like rice and etc.

While waiting adzan isya, we are watcing tv together. At 7 pm adzan isya was heard. I and my sister prepared our self to take a solat isya and tarawih in the mosque. We go home at 8:30, and continue with watching tv or eat some food. Then toothbrus and clean my face before sleep at night. Not forget to set the alarm at 3:30 am to take a sahur. The last thing I do is use my body lotion and take a sleep after pray.

3 komentar:

Pengalaman Seleksi Magang Bakti BCA dari FAME Consultant

Hallo! kenalin nama gue Ayu. Tanggal 7 Februari kemarin gue baru aja dapet panggilan interview dari FAME Consultant yang gue apply lewat...